Tarot Therapy Course
I am very pleased to be offering a Beginners Tarot Therapy course commencing Saturday 17th October 2020 over six Saturdays:
Dates: 17th, 24th, 31st Oct, 7th, 14th & 21st Nov
Venue: Hayes, Bromley, Kent, BR2 7HR
Time: 10.30–16.00 each day
To include two refreshment breaks and a 30 min lunch break. (Please bring own lunch)
Using the traditional Rider Waite deck, this course will offer you the opportunity to learn:
• Everything you need to know to interpret the cards & give detailed readings with confidence
• The four suits of the Minor arcana
• How to relate to the numbers, symbols and imagery of the cards
• Opening up your intuition when reading the cards
• The story of the Fool’s journey through the Major arcana and how it relates to ourselves and our lives
• Card combining, including layouts and spreads to give insight into any situation
From week one you will be reading the cards for yourself and others and be given a printed handout each week with detailed information.
The total fee for the course is £255, To reserve a place, then all I need initially is a £55 non-refundable deposit by 1st September.
Please choose the amount you wish to pay now, with the remainder due by the end of September. Spaces are limited.
£50.00 – £255.00
Any questions or queries, please feel free to contact me, Claire
Mob – 07734455120 | Tel – 02086590498 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.eclairagetarot.co.uk